Account suspend no reason

General support for forums and technical issues.
Forum rules
This forum is not for reporting in-game bugs/issues. Please use the in-game ticketing system to submit bug reports.
soloheal

Account suspend no reason

Post by soloheal » 3 months ago

Hello, my char Soloheal was disconnected and got temp suspend while vendor. Can someone help me please ?

lemonadez

Post by lemonadez » 3 months ago

Same goes for me.. I just joined last night again *was planning to play till classic wow go release date on august*.. I was playing last night with just 2 addon pfui/pfquest and Login this morning and start doing quest. Then Decided to use ELVUI + Questie + Install all other addons.(cuz pfui doesnt have arrow thing).

My addons list
https://i.boring.host/16X6y1nO.jpg

Then I noticed ive been getting fps / stutter (Even I uncheck Vsync off) my fps only go lower 50-54. When I Check it on it stay on 59. I play other wow like wotlk/cata/mop I get 400+ fps..

I google around and found on reddit

Did all that what people said on comment..
- Compatability on xp.

Load the game and login and did not help at all.
then I was still reading the comment on reddit.
I logout on character selection and Then I made this step from the guy said made wow single core.

WoW.exe single core on taskmanager (Processor Affinity).

Then I alt tab back to the game and It said You been disconnected. I login back again and It said Im temporary suspended.

My character name Punet (Rogue)

Ramses
Site Admin

Post by Ramses » 3 months ago

Has the issue been resolved?

Kruthix

Post by Kruthix » 3 months ago

I was also temp suspended, I'm not sure why I was just logging on to my character Bharrom. Maybe It's because I'm logging on from a new computer but I'm not entirely sure.

Rondros

Post by Rondros » 3 months ago

I created an account and on the char creation screen it kicked me out and now it says my account is suspended. I thought this maybe a bug or something weird going on at my end, so I created a second account and that account got suspended as well. So I am not sure what to do.

Niko

Post by Niko » 3 months ago

Same here. Just created my account yesterday evening, and when I was logging back in this evening I get a message saying my account has been suspended...

Ido Daisuke
Community Manager

Post by Ido Daisuke » 3 months ago

The windows compatibility seems to trigger Warden. Please disable this in order to incur into automatic temp bans.

Please visit our Discord for getting in touch faster.

jharless

Post by jharless » 2 months ago

For some reason I also got temp ban. Character name is Thunderpal.

jharless

Ok. What is going on? Today I was able to login from my laptop with no problem. When I logged in from my desktop it loaded then kick me off, and now I get a temp ban again. This is all from the same IP. If there is something that would cause this other than violating the TOS, there should be at least some sort of post in the forums as to what may cause problems for the login server. Any help on this is appreciated.

jharless

I figured it out. The UAC was on, and I turned it off for the executable.