Getting Disconnected

General support for forums and technical issues.
Forum rules
This forum is not for reporting in-game bugs/issues. Please use the in-game ticketing system to submit bug reports.
paladiam

Getting Disconnected

Post by paladiam » 2 months ago

Hello everyone,

I am new to the server and I keep getting disconnected during the game, couldnt find a reason why, my latency is fine (170, I live in Brazil and for experience thats better then blizz for me), my internet is not slow, game is running perfectly (no crash), have only 1 addon for now so memory is fine (but it did happen when I had none).

I already tried to deleted the WDB folder, to delete de config.wtf file, server is set as instructed on site, really dont know what else to do.

Going to download a new client from a link was passed to me on discord but really dont know if its gonna solve the problem.

Anyone got any other possible solution or idea of what might be happening?

Ramses
Site Admin

Post by Ramses » 2 months ago

It very well could be a corrupted or altered client that is causing you the disconnects.

paladiam

Couldnt download it last night, gonna try it again, anyone got a link to another good client to download? I used the one o the site!

paladiam

The new client didn´t solve the problem, I have avast for antivirus and gonna try turning it off, any other ideas?