Disenchanting crafted items for Large Shards

Roxanne Flowers

Disenchanting crafted items for Large Shards

Post by Roxanne Flowers » 5 days ago

I wrote this post owing to the fact that this afternoon I couldn't log into any of my characters when I was planning to and needed to do something for a little while ... and because I wanted a handy listing that I could look up at any time I needed to refer to it in order to find out what the heck do I need to Disenchant in order to obtain a Large Shard??

Because although almost any Blue item of the requisite level can be Disenchanted for the requisite Large Shards (although some make Small Shards, so caveat emptor), the ... reliability ... of supply for such items cannot be sustained from mere world drops. But some Professions can make Blue items, so having a list of which Profession crafted items can be Disenchanted for Large Shards would be a Nice Thing To Have™ for any Enchanter.

Hence ... the list below, complete with links to all of the items so it's easy(ier) to go look up what the required materials for these crafted items are, in case you need to go "shopping" for mats for an alt to craft something for your Enchanter to Disenchant.

You're welcome.

Large Glimmering Shard

Large Glowing Shard

Large Radiant Shard

Large Brilliant Shard

Nexus Crystal
Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Ramses
Site Admin

Post by Ramses » 2 days ago

As always, thank you for sharing this.

Roxanne Flowers

Post by Roxanne Flowers » 1 day ago

:idea: :D
Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.