nov22 server issues,announcements in discord

General chat about the Symmetry project.
Masha

nov22 server issues,announcements in discord

Post by Masha » 3 weeks ago

@here Servers are back up. Sorry for the delay. We will be extending the Murky event for another 24 hours if you have missed out today.

@everyone If you are having issues with seeing items from Mail. Close your wow client and delete your WDB folder then log back in.

@everyone As Holiday gesture and apology for the sever being down we are going to turn on x2 XP ONLY(including rested xp) on for the next 29 hours. We are truly sorry for the down time and hope everyone has enjoyed their time this holiday. We will briefly be restarting the servers to implement this.

Luigi

Post by Luigi » 3 weeks ago

I am sure you responded as quickly as you could. Thanks for the double exp. I asked about two boxing in another thread, any chance you can confirm I will not get banned for playing with the wife (two computers but different networks)?

Ramses
Site Admin

Post by Ramses » 3 weeks ago

Luigi wrote:
3 weeks ago
I am sure you responded as quickly as you could. Thanks for the double exp. I asked about two boxing in another thread, any chance you can confirm I will not get banned for playing with the wife (two computers but different networks)?
You'll be fine playing with your wife.