TBC Progress Update

The latest and greatest.
Ramses
Site Admin

TBC Progress Update

Post by Ramses » 2 months ago

We would like to bring some news about our TBC development. We are looking for testers for quests and raids. There will be two testing realms, one only for raids/dungeons and one for for everything else. Currently the test server for quests and open world content is available. The raid/dungeon server is being worked on and will also be made available for testing in the near future.

You will be able to use your current Symmetry game account info to log in to the test realms. We really would like some volunteers to quest in all starting zones and report any bugs/issues found. All bug reports are to be made using the in-game ticketing system. Please try to include as much detail/proof in your bug reports as possible so they can be fixed in a timely manner.
Players wanting to help test TBC content will need a TBC 2.4.3 (8606) client and edit the realmlist.wtf file as shown below.

Code: Select all

SET realmlist tbc.symmetrywow.com
We will continue updating the player base on progress as development continues.

Thank you.

Masha

Post by Masha » 1 month ago

As Nov 1st the 1-60 and Outlands realms are closed. Raiding Test remains operational.

If you are a serious tester and have an interest in testing leveling and a questing please message Patch in our Discord ( NB: Bug reporting is also located on Discord)

Weilan

Post by Weilan » 1 month ago

TBC will remain a separate server from Vanilla, yes?

Masha

Yes. Separate entities. Characters will be copied from Vanilla to create the progressive experience but changes on both will not resonate with the counterpart.

Weilan

Post by Weilan » 1 month ago

That's good to know, because I only like Vanilla, the development philosophy since TBC and after doesn't click with me and I would not like it to be forced to play any of these versions. x :lol:

Patch
Project Lead

Post by Patch » 1 month ago

You are not :). You can play on the TBC server if you would like or continue your journey on vanilla.

Meatshield7

Post by Meatshield7 » 1 month ago

Hi there, I've been testing the current server for a while and so far I've been enjoying it. I was wondering how do we go about reporting an issue? I'm new to this whole server-testing and would like some pointers.

Roxanne Flowers

Post by Roxanne Flowers » 1 month ago

If it's an issue in game, file an in-game bug report ticket.
Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Masha

Tbc issues Have a reporting channel in Discord ,vanilla instead is exclusively in game reporting