LF Guild for Classic Launch

Looking for members or for a guild? Start here.
Ubermania

LF Guild for Classic Launch

Post by Ubermania » 3 weeks ago

Greetings! Having been away from WOW since MOP, I'm really excited to return and prepare for Classic launch. I just started playing on this server to get reacquainted with the game...

Understanding this is a low pop server, I was hoping to join a guild that has solid officer leadership and is planning on transferring a core team to Classic on release. I'd prefer to move to a PVP server on launch - either faction. My core experience is playing mage and I have up to Naxx experience (although from 12 years ago). I'll be taking a month-off work on launch to power level and believe I would be a great soldier addition to a serious guild. Longer term, I'd be able to play each night 600-1030pm (EST), I'm punctual, follow direction, and bring zero drama.

In any case, it would be great to join a core group, get to know the team, and transfer together to rock Classic on launch.

Masha

Post by Masha » 3 weeks ago

Hey there! Added visibility you posted on Reddit and Discord!

Ubermania

Post by Ubermania » 3 weeks ago

Checking out Reddit, thanks!

Masha

Post by Masha » 2 weeks ago

Not sure why autocorrect mangled that phrase. You should post in our reddit and discord. Main site has the links in the menus